36' x 64' Antique Barn:
• 4 Box stalls; 2-10’ x 12’ and 2-12’ x 14’- room for more
• An end stall was converted to a chicken coop
• Walk-up loft for incredible hay storage
• Much of the main level is wide open
• Electricity - subpanel from the house
• Small paddock off the back of the barn, ready for sheep or goats.
• 18.64 Acres with wide, distant mountain views
• 3+ Acres open for pasture
• Small orchard planted with semi-dwarf fruit trees
• Raised vegetable garden beds
• Most surrounding parcels are a minimum of 5 acres
Goodale Farm is centered around a Federal-style 1830 home. At the crest of Driscoll Hill on a quiet gravel road, it was a second home for city folks until the 1980's when it was purchased by local people who loved its good bones and who went to work to make it shine again. Since the 80’s, its entire center chimney has been rebuilt, creating 5 working fireplaces. A porch was added, and the ell was transformed into a great kitchen. Most recently, all double hung windows were replaced for efficiency and the 5 year old metal roof is practical and handsome.